Best time to go to Fréjus Average weather of Fréjus, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the most favorable time to go to Fréjus in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Fréjus?
When is the best time to go to Fréjus? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fréjus are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Fréjus a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Fréjus in january|
|bad weather||Fréjus in february|
|tolerable weather||Fréjus in march|
|good weather||Fréjus in april|
|perfect weather||Fréjus in may|
|perfect weather||Fréjus in june|
|perfect weather||Fréjus in july|
|perfect weather||Fréjus in august|
|perfect weather||Fréjus in september|
|good weather||Fréjus in october|
|good weather||Fréjus in november|
|tolerable weather||Fréjus in december|
Weather and climate in Fréjus
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is good. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- In december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 56°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fréjus
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fréjus: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Fréjus appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.