Best time to go to Sainte-Maxime Average weather of Sainte-Maxime, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the perfect time to visit Sainte-Maxime in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sainte-Maxime?
When is the best time to go to Sainte-Maxime? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sainte-Maxime are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Sainte-Maxime
For full information about the climate and weather in Sainte-Maxime a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Sainte-Maxime in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Sainte-Maxime in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Sainte-Maxime in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Sainte-Maxime in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in june|
|July||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Sainte-Maxime in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Sainte-Maxime in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Sainte-Maxime in december|
Weather and climate in Sainte-Maxime
- From january to february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in march about 3.3in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 10% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sainte-Maxime
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sainte-Maxime: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sainte-Maxime
Find out when Sainte-Maxime has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sainte-Maxime
- Very low season in Sainte-Maxime
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Sainte-Maxime
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and December.
- High season in Sainte-Maxime
The number of visitors to Sainte-Maxime is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Sainte-Maxime
The largest number of tourists visiting Sainte-Maxime is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Sainte-Maxime month by month
Best time for low prices in Sainte-Maxime
Average prices of hotels in Sainte-Maxime month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sainte-Maxime. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.