Best time to go to Sainte-Maxime Average weather of Sainte-Maxime, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the perfect time to visit Sainte-Maxime in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sainte-Maxime?
When is the best time to go to Sainte-Maxime? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sainte-Maxime are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Sainte-Maxime has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Sainte-Maxime a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Sainte-Maxime in january|
|bad weather||Sainte-Maxime in february|
|tolerable weather||Sainte-Maxime in march|
|good weather||Sainte-Maxime in april|
|good weather||Sainte-Maxime in may|
|perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in june|
|perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in july|
|perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in august|
|perfect weather||Sainte-Maxime in september|
|good weather||Sainte-Maxime in october|
|good weather||Sainte-Maxime in november|
|tolerable weather||Sainte-Maxime in december|
Weather and climate in Sainte-Maxime
- From january to february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 16% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 1.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sainte-Maxime
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sainte-Maxime: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Sainte-Maxime appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.