Best time to go to Lavandou Average weather of Lavandou, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the best time to go to Lavandou in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Lavandou?
When is the best time to go to Lavandou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lavandou are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Lavandou has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Lavandou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Lavandou in january|
|bad weather||Lavandou in february|
|tolerable weather||Lavandou in march|
|good weather||Lavandou in april|
|good weather||Lavandou in may|
|perfect weather||Lavandou in june|
|perfect weather||Lavandou in july|
|perfect weather||Lavandou in august|
|perfect weather||Lavandou in september|
|good weather||Lavandou in october|
|good weather||Lavandou in november|
|tolerable weather||Lavandou in december|
Weather and climate in Lavandou
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 20% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 14% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 13% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- In december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lavandou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lavandou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Lavandou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.