Best time to go to Lavandou Average weather of Lavandou, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the best time to go to Lavandou in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Lavandou?
When is the best time to go to Lavandou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lavandou are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Lavandou
For full information about the climate and weather in Lavandou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Lavandou in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Lavandou in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Lavandou in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Lavandou in april|
|May||61°F/68°F||good weather||Lavandou in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lavandou in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lavandou in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lavandou in august|
|September||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lavandou in september|
|October||63°F/68°F||good weather||Lavandou in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Lavandou in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Lavandou in december|
Weather and climate in Lavandou
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 17% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 10% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- In december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lavandou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lavandou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lavandou
Find out when Lavandou has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lavandou
- Very low season in Lavandou
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Lavandou
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and October.
- High season in Lavandou
The number of visitors to Lavandou is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Lavandou
The largest number of tourists visiting Lavandou is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Lavandou month by month
Best time for low prices in Lavandou
Average prices of hotels in Lavandou month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lavandou. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Lavandou
On average, it costs $ 22 per day to hire a car in Lavandou. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 27.