Best time to go to Bormes-les-Mimosas Average weather of Bormes-les-Mimosas, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the most favorable time to go to Bormes-les-Mimosas in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bormes-les-Mimosas?
When is the best time to go to Bormes-les-Mimosas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bormes-les-Mimosas are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Bormes-les-Mimosas
For full information about the climate and weather in Bormes-les-Mimosas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in april|
|May||61°F/68°F||good weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in august|
|September||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in september|
|October||63°F/68°F||good weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in october|
|November||56°F/61°F||good weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bormes-les-Mimosas in december|
Weather and climate in Bormes-les-Mimosas
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 13% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 6% of the time in june.
- From july to september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 3.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bormes-les-Mimosas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bormes-les-Mimosas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.