Best time to go to La Croix-Valmer Average weather of La Croix-Valmer, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the most favorable time to visit La Croix-Valmer in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to La Croix-Valmer?
When is the best time to go to La Croix-Valmer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Croix-Valmer are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in La Croix-Valmer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||La Croix-Valmer in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||La Croix-Valmer in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||La Croix-Valmer in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||La Croix-Valmer in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||La Croix-Valmer in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||La Croix-Valmer in june|
|July||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||La Croix-Valmer in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||La Croix-Valmer in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||La Croix-Valmer in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||La Croix-Valmer in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||La Croix-Valmer in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||La Croix-Valmer in december|
Weather and climate in La Croix-Valmer
- In january the climate is not good. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 10% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 63°F.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains in december about 4.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Croix-Valmer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Croix-Valmer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.