Best time to go to Monaco Average weather of Monaco, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the best time to go to Monaco in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Monaco?
When is the best time to go to Monaco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Monaco are May, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Monaco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Monaco in january|
|bad weather||Monaco in february|
|bad weather||Monaco in march|
|tolerable weather||Monaco in april|
|good weather||Monaco in may|
|tolerable weather||Monaco in june|
|tolerable weather||Monaco in july|
|good weather||Monaco in august|
|good weather||Monaco in september|
|good weather||Monaco in october|
|tolerable weather||Monaco in november|
|bad weather||Monaco in december|
Weather and climate in Monaco
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average.
- In march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 29% of the time in march.
- From april to october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Monaco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Monaco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Monaco appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.