Best time to go to Cavalaire Average weather of Cavalaire, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the most favorable time to go to Cavalaire in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cavalaire?
When is the best time to go to Cavalaire? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cavalaire are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Cavalaire has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Cavalaire a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Cavalaire in january|
|bad weather||Cavalaire in february|
|tolerable weather||Cavalaire in march|
|good weather||Cavalaire in april|
|good weather||Cavalaire in may|
|perfect weather||Cavalaire in june|
|perfect weather||Cavalaire in july|
|perfect weather||Cavalaire in august|
|perfect weather||Cavalaire in september|
|good weather||Cavalaire in october|
|good weather||Cavalaire in november|
|tolerable weather||Cavalaire in december|
Weather and climate in Cavalaire
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in february, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 13% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F.
- In december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cavalaire
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cavalaire: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Cavalaire appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.