Best time to go to Draguignan Average weather of Draguignan, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the perfect time to visit Draguignan in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Draguignan?
When is the best time to go to Draguignan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Draguignan are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Draguignan has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Draguignan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Draguignan in january|
|bad weather||Draguignan in february|
|tolerable weather||Draguignan in march|
|good weather||Draguignan in april|
|perfect weather||Draguignan in may|
|perfect weather||Draguignan in june|
|perfect weather||Draguignan in july|
|perfect weather||Draguignan in august|
|perfect weather||Draguignan in september|
|good weather||Draguignan in october|
|tolerable weather||Draguignan in november|
|bad weather||Draguignan in december|
Weather and climate in Draguignan
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is correct. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- In december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 16% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Draguignan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Draguignan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Draguignan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.