Best time to go to Saint-Raphaël Average weather of Saint-Raphaël, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the most favorable time to visit Saint-Raphaël in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Raphaël?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Raphaël? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Raphaël are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Saint-Raphaël
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Raphaël a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Saint-Raphaël in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Saint-Raphaël in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Saint-Raphaël in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Saint-Raphaël in april|
|May||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Saint-Raphaël in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Saint-Raphaël in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Saint-Raphaël in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Raphaël
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 56°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains in may about 3in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in september about 2.4in.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains in november about 7.6in.
- In december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in december about 4.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Raphaël
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Raphaël: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Saint-Raphaël
Find out when Saint-Raphaël has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Saint-Raphaël
- Very low season in Saint-Raphaël
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Saint-Raphaël
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, October, November and December.
- High season in Saint-Raphaël
The number of visitors to Saint-Raphaël is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Saint-Raphaël
The largest number of tourists visiting Saint-Raphaël is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Saint-Raphaël month by month
Best time for low prices in Saint-Raphaël
Average prices of hotels in Saint-Raphaël month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Saint-Raphaël. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.