Best time to go to Saint-Raphaël Average weather of Saint-Raphaël, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the most favorable time to visit Saint-Raphaël in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Raphaël?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Raphaël? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Raphaël are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Raphaël a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Saint-Raphaël in january|
|bad weather||Saint-Raphaël in february|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Raphaël in march|
|good weather||Saint-Raphaël in april|
|perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in may|
|perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in june|
|perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in july|
|perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in august|
|perfect weather||Saint-Raphaël in september|
|good weather||Saint-Raphaël in october|
|good weather||Saint-Raphaël in november|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Raphaël in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Raphaël
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 54°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in may about 1.4in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in september about 1.4in.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains in november about 4.1in.
- In december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in december about 2.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Raphaël
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Raphaël: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Saint-Raphaël appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.