Best time to go to Cannes Average weather of Cannes, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the best time to go to Cannes in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cannes?
When is the best time to go to Cannes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cannes are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Cannes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Cannes in january|
|bad weather||Cannes in february|
|tolerable weather||Cannes in march|
|good weather||Cannes in april|
|good weather||Cannes in may|
|perfect weather||Cannes in june|
|perfect weather||Cannes in july|
|perfect weather||Cannes in august|
|perfect weather||Cannes in september|
|good weather||Cannes in october|
|good weather||Cannes in november|
|tolerable weather||Cannes in december|
Weather and climate in Cannes
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 54°F.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in september about 1.3in.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cannes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cannes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Cannes appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.