Best time to go to Syracuse Average weather of Syracuse, Sicily
Discover the perfect time to go to Syracuse in Italy from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Syracuse?
When is the best time to go to Syracuse? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Syracuse are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Syracuse
For full information about the climate and weather in Syracuse a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Syracuse in january|
|February||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Syracuse in february|
|March||50°F/65°F||good weather||Syracuse in march|
|April||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in april|
|May||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in may|
|June||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in june|
|July||83°F/94°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in july|
|August||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in august|
|September||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Syracuse in september|
|October||65°F/77°F||good weather||Syracuse in october|
|November||58°F/68°F||good weather||Syracuse in november|
|December||50°F/63°F||good weather||Syracuse in december|
Weather and climate in Syracuse
- From january to march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 4% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Syracuse
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Syracuse: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.