Best time to go to Syracuse Average weather of Syracuse, Sicily
Discover the perfect time to go to Syracuse in Italy from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Syracuse?
When is the best time to go to Syracuse? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Syracuse are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Syracuse has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Syracuse a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Syracuse in january|
|tolerable weather||Syracuse in february|
|good weather||Syracuse in march|
|good weather||Syracuse in april|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in may|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in june|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in july|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in august|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in september|
|perfect weather||Syracuse in october|
|good weather||Syracuse in november|
|good weather||Syracuse in december|
Weather and climate in Syracuse
- From january to march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Syracuse
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Syracuse: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Syracuse appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.