Best time to go to Caltanissetta Average weather of Caltanissetta, Sicily
Get the perfect time to go to Caltanissetta in Sicily from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Caltanissetta?
When is the best time to go to Caltanissetta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Caltanissetta are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Caltanissetta has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Caltanissetta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Caltanissetta in january|
|tolerable weather||Caltanissetta in february|
|good weather||Caltanissetta in march|
|good weather||Caltanissetta in april|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in may|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in june|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in july|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in august|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in september|
|perfect weather||Caltanissetta in october|
|good weather||Caltanissetta in november|
|tolerable weather||Caltanissetta in december|
Weather and climate in Caltanissetta
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains in february about 1.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- In april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in august about 0.4in.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 45°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Caltanissetta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Caltanissetta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Caltanissetta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.