Best time to go to Avola Average weather of Avola, Sicily
Discover the very best time to go to Avola in Sicily from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Avola?
When is the best time to go to Avola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Avola are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Avola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Avola in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Avola in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Avola in march|
|April||61°F/65°F||good weather||Avola in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Avola in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Avola in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Avola in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Avola in august|
|September||77°F/81°F||good weather||Avola in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||good weather||Avola in october|
|November||65°F/68°F||good weather||Avola in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Avola in december|
Weather and climate in Avola
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 13% of the time in june.
- From july to december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 70°F and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Avola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Avola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.