Best time to go to Catane Average weather of Catane, Sicily
Get the most favorable time to go to Catane in Italy from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Catane?
When is the best time to go to Catane? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Catane are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Catane has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Catane a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Catane in january|
|tolerable weather||Catane in february|
|good weather||Catane in march|
|good weather||Catane in april|
|perfect weather||Catane in may|
|perfect weather||Catane in june|
|perfect weather||Catane in july|
|perfect weather||Catane in august|
|perfect weather||Catane in september|
|perfect weather||Catane in october|
|good weather||Catane in november|
|good weather||Catane in december|
Weather and climate in Catane
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in june about 0.3in.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in october, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Catane
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Catane: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Catane appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.