Best time to go to Cerami Average weather of Cerami, Sicily
Get the best time to go to Cerami in Sicily from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cerami?
When is the best time to go to Cerami? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cerami are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
Annual weather in Cerami
For full information about the climate and weather in Cerami a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Cerami in january|
|February||43°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Cerami in february|
|March||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cerami in march|
|April||56°F/67°F||good weather||Cerami in april|
|May||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cerami in may|
|June||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cerami in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Cerami in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Cerami in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||good weather||Cerami in september|
|October||63°F/72°F||good weather||Cerami in october|
|November||54°F/65°F||good weather||Cerami in november|
|December||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Cerami in december|
Weather and climate in Cerami
- In january the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in january, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 17% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- From may to august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between september and november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 10% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cerami
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cerami: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.