Best time to go to Augusta Average weather of Augusta, Sicily
Get the most favorable time to visit Augusta in Sicily from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Augusta?
When is the best time to go to Augusta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Augusta are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Augusta has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Augusta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Augusta in january|
|tolerable weather||Augusta in february|
|good weather||Augusta in march|
|good weather||Augusta in april|
|perfect weather||Augusta in may|
|perfect weather||Augusta in june|
|perfect weather||Augusta in july|
|perfect weather||Augusta in august|
|perfect weather||Augusta in september|
|perfect weather||Augusta in october|
|good weather||Augusta in november|
|good weather||Augusta in december|
Weather and climate in Augusta
- Between january and february the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in february about 1.4in.
- From march to april the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in november about 1.9in.
- In december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Augusta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Augusta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Augusta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.