Best time to go to Ragusa Average weather of Ragusa, Sicily
Find the very best time to go to Ragusa in Sicily from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Ragusa?
When is the best time to go to Ragusa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ragusa are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Ragusa
For full information about the climate and weather in Ragusa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ragusa in january|
|February||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ragusa in february|
|March||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Ragusa in march|
|April||56°F/67°F||good weather||Ragusa in april|
|May||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Ragusa in may|
|June||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ragusa in june|
|July||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ragusa in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ragusa in august|
|September||70°F/83°F||good weather||Ragusa in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||good weather||Ragusa in october|
|November||56°F/68°F||good weather||Ragusa in november|
|December||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Ragusa in december|
Weather and climate in Ragusa
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in march about 3.9in.
- In the month of april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From may to august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in november about 5.2in.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 74°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ragusa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ragusa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.