Best time to go to Paola Average weather of Paola, Italy
Discover the best time to go to Paola in Italy from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Paola?
When is the best time to go to Paola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paola are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and November
- The best months for swimming are July and August
Annual weather in Paola
For full information about the climate and weather in Paola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Paola in january|
|February||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Paola in february|
|March||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Paola in march|
|April||54°F/65°F||good weather||Paola in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Paola in may|
|June||70°F/79°F||good weather||Paola in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Paola in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Paola in august|
|September||67°F/79°F||good weather||Paola in september|
|October||58°F/72°F||good weather||Paola in october|
|November||52°F/63°F||good weather||Paola in november|
|December||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Paola in december|
Weather and climate in Paola
- From january to february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains about 29% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Paola
Find out when Paola has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Paola
- Very low season in Paola
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Paola
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, October and December.
- High season in Paola
The number of visitors to Paola is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Paola
The largest number of tourists visiting Paola is during: July and August.