Best time to go to Hveragerdi Average weather of Hveragerdi, Iceland
Get the very best time to go to Hveragerdi in Iceland from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hveragerdi?
When is the best time to go to Hveragerdi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Hveragerdi are June, July and August
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
Annual weather in Hveragerdi
For full information about the climate and weather in Hveragerdi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in january|
|February||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in february|
|March||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in march|
|April||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in april|
|May||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in may|
|June||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Hveragerdi in june|
|July||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Hveragerdi in july|
|August||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Hveragerdi in august|
|September||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Hveragerdi in september|
|October||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in october|
|November||34°F/40°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in november|
|December||31°F/36°F||very bad weather||Hveragerdi in december|
Weather and climate in Hveragerdi
- From january to april the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 61°F and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 32°F in average and you can expect to have 9.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hveragerdi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hveragerdi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hveragerdi
Find out when Hveragerdi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hveragerdi
- Very low season in Hveragerdi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, April, November and December.
- Low season in Hveragerdi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May and October.
- High season in Hveragerdi
The number of visitors to Hveragerdi is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Hveragerdi
The largest number of tourists visiting Hveragerdi is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Hveragerdi month by month
Best time for low prices in Hveragerdi
Average prices of hotels in Hveragerdi month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hveragerdi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.