Best time to go to Geysir Average weather of Geysir, Iceland
Find the very best time to go to Geysir in Iceland from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Geysir?
When is the best time to go to Geysir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Geysir is July
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and December
Annual weather in Geysir
For full information about the climate and weather in Geysir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°F/31°F||very bad weather||Geysir in january|
|February||23°F/32°F||very bad weather||Geysir in february|
|March||25°F/34°F||very bad weather||Geysir in march|
|April||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Geysir in april|
|May||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Geysir in may|
|June||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Geysir in june|
|July||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Geysir in july|
|August||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Geysir in august|
|September||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Geysir in september|
|October||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Geysir in october|
|November||25°F/34°F||very bad weather||Geysir in november|
|December||22°F/29°F||very bad weather||Geysir in december|
Weather and climate in Geysir
- Between january and may the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 45°F in average and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in june about 4.1in.
- In the month of july the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C.
- In august the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in august, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 29°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 35% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Geysir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Geysir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.