Best time to go to Djúpavík Average weather of Djúpavík, Iceland
Get the most favorable time to go to Djúpavík in Iceland from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Djúpavík?
When is the best time to go to Djúpavík? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Djúpavík is July
- The coldest months are February and December
- The rainiest months are September, October and November
Annual weather in Djúpavík
For full information about the climate and weather in Djúpavík a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in january|
|February||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in february|
|March||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in march|
|April||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in april|
|May||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in may|
|June||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Djúpavík in june|
|July||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Djúpavík in july|
|August||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Djúpavík in august|
|September||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Djúpavík in september|
|October||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in october|
|November||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in november|
|December||29°F/32°F||very bad weather||Djúpavík in december|
Weather and climate in Djúpavík
Djúpavík enjoys a tundra climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Djúpavík is 43°F (ranging from 32°F in december to 56°F in july). Annual rainfall is 32.2in, with a minimum of 1.7in in june and a maximum of 3.8in in september.
- From january to may the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 45°F in average and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 8% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains in july about 2.5in.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Djúpavík
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Djúpavík: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Djúpavík
Chargement en cours
Legend: Djúpavík other locations