Best time to go to Gullfoss Average weather of Gullfoss, Iceland
Discover the very best time to go to Gullfoss in Iceland from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Gullfoss?
When is the best time to go to Gullfoss? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Gullfoss is July
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and December
Annual weather in Gullfoss
For full information about the climate and weather in Gullfoss a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°F/31°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in january|
|February||23°F/32°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in february|
|March||25°F/34°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in march|
|April||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in april|
|May||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in may|
|June||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Gullfoss in june|
|July||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Gullfoss in july|
|August||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Gullfoss in august|
|September||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in september|
|October||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in october|
|November||25°F/34°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in november|
|December||22°F/29°F||very bad weather||Gullfoss in december|
Weather and climate in Gullfoss
- From january to may the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains about 27% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains in july about 5in.
- In the month of august the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 29% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 45°F and it rains about 9.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gullfoss
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gullfoss: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.