Best time to go to Gljufrabui Average weather of Gljufrabui, Iceland
Discover the perfect time to visit Gljufrabui in Iceland from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Gljufrabui?
When is the best time to go to Gljufrabui? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Gljufrabui are July and August
- The coldest months are February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Gljufrabui
For full information about the climate and weather in Gljufrabui a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in january|
|February||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in february|
|March||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in march|
|April||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in april|
|May||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Gljufrabui in may|
|June||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Gljufrabui in june|
|July||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Gljufrabui in july|
|August||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Gljufrabui in august|
|September||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Gljufrabui in september|
|October||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Gljufrabui in october|
|November||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in november|
|December||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Gljufrabui in december|
Weather and climate in Gljufrabui
- Between the months of january and april the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and you can expect to have 7.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is correct. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 27% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 54°F and it rains in october about 10in.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 40°F and it rains about 43% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gljufrabui
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gljufrabui: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.