Best time to go to Landmannalaugar Average weather of Landmannalaugar, Iceland
Get the best time to go to Landmannalaugar in Iceland from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Landmannalaugar?
When is the best time to go to Landmannalaugar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, September, October and December
Annual weather in Landmannalaugar
For full information about the climate and weather in Landmannalaugar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in january|
|February||29°F/36°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in february|
|March||31°F/38°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in march|
|April||32°F/41°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in april|
|May||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in may|
|June||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Landmannalaugar in june|
|July||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Landmannalaugar in july|
|August||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Landmannalaugar in august|
|September||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Landmannalaugar in september|
|October||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in october|
|November||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in november|
|December||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Landmannalaugar in december|
Weather and climate in Landmannalaugar
- From january to may the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 47°F.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 10.9in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 34°F and it rains about 9.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Landmannalaugar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Landmannalaugar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.