Best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull Average weather of Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland
Discover the best time to visit Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull?
When is the best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- March is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Eyjafjallajökull a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in january|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in february|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in march|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in april|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in may|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in june|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in july|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in august|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in september|
|bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in october|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in november|
|very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in december|
Weather and climate in Eyjafjallajökull
- From january to april the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 37% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 4in each month.
- From september to october the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains about 60% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and it rains about 61% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Eyjafjallajökull
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Eyjafjallajökull: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iceland
Eyjafjallajökull appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.