Best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull Average weather of Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland
Discover the best time to visit Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull?
When is the best time to go to Eyjafjallajökull? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Eyjafjallajökull are July and August
- The coldest months are February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Eyjafjallajökull
For full information about the climate and weather in Eyjafjallajökull a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in january|
|February||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in february|
|March||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in march|
|April||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in april|
|May||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in may|
|June||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in june|
|July||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Eyjafjallajökull in july|
|August||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Eyjafjallajökull in august|
|September||50°F/52°F||bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in september|
|October||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in october|
|November||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in november|
|December||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Eyjafjallajökull in december|
Weather and climate in Eyjafjallajökull
- From january to april the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and you can expect to have 7.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 5.5in each month.
- From september to october the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 54°F and it rains about 42% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and it rains about 43% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Eyjafjallajökull
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Eyjafjallajökull: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.