Best time to go to Dalvik Average weather of Dalvik, Iceland
Discover the best time to visit Dalvik in Iceland from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Dalvik?
When is the best time to go to Dalvik? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Dalvik a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in january|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in february|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in march|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in april|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in may|
|bad weather||Dalvik in june|
|bad weather||Dalvik in july|
|bad weather||Dalvik in august|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in september|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in october|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in november|
|very bad weather||Dalvik in december|
Weather and climate in Dalvik
- Between january and may the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 61°F and, in may, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in june about 2.6in.
- In july the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 59% of the time in august.
- Between september and december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 22°F in average and it rains about 5.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dalvik
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dalvik: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iceland
Dalvik appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.