Best time to go to Siglufjördur Average weather of Siglufjördur, Iceland
Find the very best time to visit Siglufjördur in Iceland from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Siglufjördur?
When is the best time to go to Siglufjördur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Siglufjördur are July and August
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Siglufjördur
For full information about the climate and weather in Siglufjördur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in january|
|February||27°F/32°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in february|
|March||27°F/34°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in march|
|April||32°F/40°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in april|
|May||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in may|
|June||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Siglufjördur in june|
|July||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Siglufjördur in july|
|August||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Siglufjördur in august|
|September||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in september|
|October||34°F/41°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in october|
|November||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in november|
|December||25°F/31°F||very bad weather||Siglufjördur in december|
Weather and climate in Siglufjördur
- Between january and may the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 10% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains in august about 3.8in.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 45°F and it rains in december about 5.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Siglufjördur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Siglufjördur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.