Best time to go to Xylokastro Average weather of Xylokastro, Greece
Discover the perfect time to go to Xylokastro in Greece from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Xylokastro?
When is the best time to go to Xylokastro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Xylokastro are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Xylokastro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Xylokastro in january|
|very bad weather||Xylokastro in february|
|bad weather||Xylokastro in march|
|tolerable weather||Xylokastro in april|
|good weather||Xylokastro in may|
|good weather||Xylokastro in june|
|perfect weather||Xylokastro in july|
|perfect weather||Xylokastro in august|
|good weather||Xylokastro in september|
|good weather||Xylokastro in october|
|tolerable weather||Xylokastro in november|
|bad weather||Xylokastro in december|
Weather and climate in Xylokastro
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 74°F.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 17% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains in october about 3.5in.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Xylokastro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Xylokastro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Xylokastro appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved