Best time to go to Kiato Average weather of Kiato, Greece
Find the best time to go to Kiato in Greece from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kiato?
When is the best time to go to Kiato? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kiato are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Kiato a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kiato in january|
|bad weather||Kiato in february|
|tolerable weather||Kiato in march|
|good weather||Kiato in april|
|good weather||Kiato in may|
|perfect weather||Kiato in june|
|perfect weather||Kiato in july|
|perfect weather||Kiato in august|
|perfect weather||Kiato in september|
|good weather||Kiato in october|
|good weather||Kiato in november|
|tolerable weather||Kiato in december|
Weather and climate in Kiato
- In the month of january the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and it rains about 29% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kiato
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kiato: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Kiato appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved