Best time to go to Nafpaktos Average weather of Nafpaktos, Greece
Get the most favorable time to visit Nafpaktos in Greece from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Nafpaktos?
When is the best time to go to Nafpaktos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nafpaktos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Nafpaktos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Nafpaktos in january|
|bad weather||Nafpaktos in february|
|tolerable weather||Nafpaktos in march|
|good weather||Nafpaktos in april|
|good weather||Nafpaktos in may|
|perfect weather||Nafpaktos in june|
|perfect weather||Nafpaktos in july|
|perfect weather||Nafpaktos in august|
|good weather||Nafpaktos in september|
|good weather||Nafpaktos in october|
|good weather||Nafpaktos in november|
|bad weather||Nafpaktos in december|
Weather and climate in Nafpaktos
- In january the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 6.8in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 29% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nafpaktos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nafpaktos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Nafpaktos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.