Best time to go to Aigio Average weather of Aigio, Greece
Find the very best time to go to Aigio in Greece from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Aigio?
When is the best time to go to Aigio? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aigio are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Aigio a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Aigio in january|
|bad weather||Aigio in february|
|tolerable weather||Aigio in march|
|good weather||Aigio in april|
|good weather||Aigio in may|
|perfect weather||Aigio in june|
|perfect weather||Aigio in july|
|perfect weather||Aigio in august|
|good weather||Aigio in september|
|good weather||Aigio in october|
|good weather||Aigio in november|
|bad weather||Aigio in december|
Weather and climate in Aigio
- In the month of january the climate is bad. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 6.8in each month.
- Between february and march the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 3.5in.
- Between april and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in may about 1.8in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 29% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aigio
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aigio: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Aigio appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.