Best time to go to Kirra Average weather of Kirra, Greece
Discover the most favorable time to visit Kirra in Greece from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kirra?
When is the best time to go to Kirra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kirra are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kirra a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Kirra in january|
|bad weather||Kirra in february|
|tolerable weather||Kirra in march|
|good weather||Kirra in april|
|good weather||Kirra in may|
|perfect weather||Kirra in june|
|perfect weather||Kirra in july|
|perfect weather||Kirra in august|
|perfect weather||Kirra in september|
|good weather||Kirra in october|
|tolerable weather||Kirra in november|
|bad weather||Kirra in december|
Weather and climate in Kirra
- In january the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and it rains in january about 3.9in.
- In february the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains in february about 3.6in.
- In march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 33% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 33% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kirra
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kirra: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Kirra appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved