Best time to go to Kavos Average weather of Kavos, Corfu Island
Find the best time to go to Kavos in Corfu Island from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kavos?
When is the best time to go to Kavos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kavos are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Kavos
For full information about the climate and weather in Kavos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Kavos in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kavos in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kavos in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Kavos in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Kavos in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kavos in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kavos in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kavos in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||good weather||Kavos in september|
|October||68°F/72°F||good weather||Kavos in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Kavos in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kavos in december|
Weather and climate in Kavos
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 15% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kavos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kavos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Kavos
Average price of hiring a car in Kavos
On average, it costs $ 16 per day to hire a car in Kavos. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 9.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 28.