Best time to go to Paphos Average weather of Paphos, Cyprus
Get the best time to go to Paphos in Cyprus from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Paphos?
When is the best time to go to Paphos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Paphos
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Paphos has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Paphos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Paphos in january|
|good weather||Paphos in february|
|good weather||Paphos in march|
|good weather||Paphos in april|
|perfect weather||Paphos in may|
|perfect weather||Paphos in june|
|perfect weather||Paphos in july|
|perfect weather||Paphos in august|
|perfect weather||Paphos in september|
|perfect weather||Paphos in october|
|perfect weather||Paphos in november|
|good weather||Paphos in december|
Weather and climate in Paphos
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 8% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- In july the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paphos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paphos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Paphos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.