Best time to go to Paphos Average weather of Paphos, Cyprus
Get the best time to go to Paphos in Cyprus from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Paphos?
When is the best time to go to Paphos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Paphos
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Paphos has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Paphos
For full information about the climate and weather in Paphos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/61°F||good weather||Paphos in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Paphos in february|
|March||61°F/65°F||good weather||Paphos in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||Paphos in april|
|May||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Paphos in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Paphos in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Paphos in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Paphos in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Paphos in september|
|October||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Paphos in october|
|November||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Paphos in november|
|December||61°F/65°F||good weather||Paphos in december|
Weather and climate in Paphos
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 4% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in june about 0.2in.
- In july the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 0% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paphos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paphos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Paphos
Find out when Paphos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Paphos
- Very low season in Paphos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Paphos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, November and December.
- High season in Paphos
The number of visitors to Paphos is high in: April, May, July, September and October.
- Peek season in Paphos
The largest number of tourists visiting Paphos is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Paphos month by month
Best time for low prices in Paphos
Average prices of hotels in Paphos month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Paphos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Paphos
A return flight between London and Paphos is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 102 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 225 more for your airline ticket to Paphos if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Paphos
On average, it costs $ 11 per day to hire a car in Paphos. This price varies by $ 4.8 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 8.4 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 14.