Best time to go to Lebanon for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to go to Lebanon from seasonal norms in many locations like Byblos or Tyr below.
When is the best time to go to Lebanon?
When is the best time to go to Lebanon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Lebanon, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months to go to Beirut are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Beirut are June, July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- January is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are Beirut, Tripoli (Lebanon), Batroun, Tyr, Halba and Sidon, with good weather at least 10 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Beirut are July, August and September
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Lebanon for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F to 58°F||
|bad to tolerable*|
|February||49°F to 59°F||
|bad to good*|
|March||54°F to 63°F||
|tolerable to good*|
|April||61°F to 68°F||
|May||70°F to 76°F||
|June||76°F to 79°F||
|July||81°F to 83°F||
|August||81°F to 85°F||
|September||77°F to 81°F||
|October||68°F to 77°F||
|November||58°F to 70°F||
|December||50°F to 61°F||
|bad to good*|
Best time to travel to Lebanon by cities
The best months to go to Beirut are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Tripoli (Lebanon) are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall in Lebanon
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Lebanon and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Beirut, Tripoli (Lebanon), Baalbek, Batroun and Byblos, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Lebanon?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Lebanon
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do in Lebanon?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Lebanon reliable?
Climate data for Lebanon has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Lebanon allows us to determine the average for each month in Beirut, Tripoli (Lebanon), Baalbek, Batroun, Byblos, Jounieh, Ksara, Tyr, and 2 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.