Best time to go to Lebanon for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to go to Lebanon from seasonal norms in many locations like Byblos or Tyr below.
When is the best time to go to Lebanon?
When is the best time to go to Lebanon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Lebanon, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The weather is good all year in Beirut
- On average, the warmest months in Beirut are June, July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months in this city are January and December
- The cities with the best climate are Beirut, Tripoli (Lebanon), Batroun, Tyr, Halba and Sidon, with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Beirut are July, August and September
Annual weather in Lebanon
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Lebanon for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F to 63°F||good weather*|
|February||41°F to 65°F||good weather*|
|March||47°F to 67°F||good weather*|
|April||56°F to 72°F||good weather*|
|May||65°F to 79°F||perfect weather|
|June||70°F to 85°F||perfect weather|
|July||74°F to 90°F||perfect weather|
|August||74°F to 90°F||perfect weather|
|September||70°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|October||63°F to 81°F||perfect weather|
|November||52°F to 74°F||good weather*|
|December||43°F to 67°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Lebanon by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Lebanon
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Lebanon and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Beirut, Tripoli (Lebanon), Baalbek, Batroun and Byblos, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lebanon
Find out when Lebanon has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lebanon
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, October and November. The number of visitors to Lebanon is high in: July, August, September and December.
- Very low season in Lebanon: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Lebanon: April, May, June and October.
- High season in Lebanon: September and December.
- Peek season in Lebanon: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Lebanon month by month
Average price for flights to Lebanon
A return flight between London and Beirut is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 336 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 214 more for your airline ticket to Beirut if you go in august.
Where to go in Lebanon?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
What can I do in Lebanon?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping