Best time to go to Pegeia Average weather of Pegeia, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to visit Pegeia in Cyprus from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Pegeia?
When is the best time to go to Pegeia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Pegeia
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Pegeia has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Pegeia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Pegeia in january|
|good weather||Pegeia in february|
|good weather||Pegeia in march|
|good weather||Pegeia in april|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in may|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in june|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in july|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in august|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in september|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in october|
|perfect weather||Pegeia in november|
|good weather||Pegeia in december|
Weather and climate in Pegeia
- Between january and february the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 8% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 1% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pegeia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pegeia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Pegeia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.