Best time to go to Alanya Average weather of Alanya, Turkey
Get the perfect time to visit Alanya in Turkey from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Alanya?
When is the best time to go to Alanya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alanya are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Alanya has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Alanya
For full information about the climate and weather in Alanya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Alanya in january|
|February||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Alanya in february|
|March||59°F/63°F||good weather||Alanya in march|
|April||65°F/67°F||good weather||Alanya in april|
|May||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Alanya in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Alanya in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Alanya in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||perfect weather||Alanya in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Alanya in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Alanya in october|
|November||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Alanya in november|
|December||59°F/63°F||good weather||Alanya in december|
Weather and climate in Alanya
- Between the months of january and february the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in february about 4.6in.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 0% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains in october about 1.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 8.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alanya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alanya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Alanya
Find out when Alanya has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Alanya
- Very low season in Alanya
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Alanya
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, November and December.
- High season in Alanya
The number of visitors to Alanya is high in: June, September and October.
- Peek season in Alanya
The largest number of tourists visiting Alanya is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Alanya month by month
Best time for low prices in Alanya
Average prices of hotels in Alanya month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Alanya. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.