Best time to go to Limassol Average weather of Limassol, Cyprus
Find the most favorable time to go to Limassol in Cyprus from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Limassol?
When is the best time to go to Limassol? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Limassol are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Limassol has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Limassol a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Limassol in january|
|good weather||Limassol in february|
|good weather||Limassol in march|
|good weather||Limassol in april|
|perfect weather||Limassol in may|
|perfect weather||Limassol in june|
|perfect weather||Limassol in july|
|perfect weather||Limassol in august|
|perfect weather||Limassol in september|
|perfect weather||Limassol in october|
|perfect weather||Limassol in november|
|good weather||Limassol in december|
Weather and climate in Limassol
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 25% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
- From may to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in june about 0.4in.
- From july to august the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In the month of september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 9% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 20% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 2.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Limassol
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Limassol: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Limassol appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.