Best time to go to Kissonerga Average weather of Kissonerga, Cyprus
Find the very best time to visit Kissonerga in Cyprus from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Kissonerga?
When is the best time to go to Kissonerga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kissonerga
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Kissonerga has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kissonerga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kissonerga in january|
|good weather||Kissonerga in february|
|good weather||Kissonerga in march|
|good weather||Kissonerga in april|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in may|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in june|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in july|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in august|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in september|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in october|
|perfect weather||Kissonerga in november|
|good weather||Kissonerga in december|
Weather and climate in Kissonerga
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.3in.
- From may to june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in october about 0.4in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains in december about 1.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kissonerga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kissonerga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Kissonerga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.