Best time to go to Protaras Average weather of Protaras, Cyprus
Discover the perfect time to visit Protaras in Cyprus from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Protaras?
When is the best time to go to Protaras? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Protaras
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Protaras has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Protaras
For full information about the climate and weather in Protaras a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/61°F||good weather||Protaras in january|
|February||59°F/63°F||good weather||Protaras in february|
|March||61°F/65°F||good weather||Protaras in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Protaras in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Protaras in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Protaras in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||perfect weather||Protaras in july|
|August||86°F/90°F||good weather||Protaras in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Protaras in september|
|October||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Protaras in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Protaras in november|
|December||63°F/67°F||good weather||Protaras in december|
Weather and climate in Protaras
- From january to march the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 5% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 1.6in.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Protaras
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Protaras: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Protaras
Find out when Protaras has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Protaras
- Very low season in Protaras
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Protaras
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and December.
- High season in Protaras
The number of visitors to Protaras is high in: June.
- Peek season in Protaras
The largest number of tourists visiting Protaras is during: July, August, September and October.