Best time to go to Larnaca Average weather of Larnaca, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to visit Larnaca in Cyprus from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Larnaca?
When is the best time to go to Larnaca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Larnaca
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Larnaca has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Larnaca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Larnaca in january|
|good weather||Larnaca in february|
|good weather||Larnaca in march|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in april|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in may|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in june|
|good weather||Larnaca in july|
|good weather||Larnaca in august|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in september|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in october|
|perfect weather||Larnaca in november|
|good weather||Larnaca in december|
Weather and climate in Larnaca
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.4in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 2% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Larnaca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Larnaca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Larnaca appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.