Best time to go to Sotira Average weather of Sotira, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to go to Sotira in Cyprus from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Sotira?
When is the best time to go to Sotira? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sotira are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sotira has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Sotira a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sotira in january|
|good weather||Sotira in february|
|good weather||Sotira in march|
|good weather||Sotira in april|
|perfect weather||Sotira in may|
|perfect weather||Sotira in june|
|perfect weather||Sotira in july|
|perfect weather||Sotira in august|
|perfect weather||Sotira in september|
|perfect weather||Sotira in october|
|perfect weather||Sotira in november|
|good weather||Sotira in december|
Weather and climate in Sotira
- From january to february the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- From march to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 81°F and, in april, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In july the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In the month of august the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- From september to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains in october about 1.3in.
- Between november and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 30% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sotira
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sotira: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Sotira appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.