Best time to go to Ayia Napa Average weather of Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Find the best time to visit Ayia Napa in Cyprus from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Ayia Napa?
When is the best time to go to Ayia Napa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ayia Napa
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Ayia Napa has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Ayia Napa
For full information about the climate and weather in Ayia Napa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/61°F||good weather||Ayia Napa in january|
|February||59°F/63°F||good weather||Ayia Napa in february|
|March||61°F/65°F||good weather||Ayia Napa in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in july|
|August||86°F/90°F||good weather||Ayia Napa in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in september|
|October||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Ayia Napa in november|
|December||63°F/67°F||good weather||Ayia Napa in december|
Weather and climate in Ayia Napa
- Between january and february the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and, in february, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in september about 0.2in.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ayia Napa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ayia Napa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ayia Napa
Find out when Ayia Napa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ayia Napa
- Very low season in Ayia Napa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Ayia Napa
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Ayia Napa
The number of visitors to Ayia Napa is high in: May, June and October.
- Peek season in Ayia Napa
The largest number of tourists visiting Ayia Napa is during: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Ayia Napa month by month
Best time for low prices in Ayia Napa
Average prices of hotels in Ayia Napa month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ayia Napa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.