Best time to go to Kolossi Average weather of Kolossi, Cyprus
Discover the perfect time to go to Kolossi in Cyprus from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kolossi?
When is the best time to go to Kolossi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kolossi are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Kolossi has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kolossi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kolossi in january|
|good weather||Kolossi in february|
|good weather||Kolossi in march|
|good weather||Kolossi in april|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in may|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in june|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in july|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in august|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in september|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in october|
|perfect weather||Kolossi in november|
|good weather||Kolossi in december|
Weather and climate in Kolossi
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 15% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in june about 0.4in.
- In the month of july the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 63°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kolossi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kolossi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Kolossi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.