Best time to go to Beirut Average weather of Beirut, Lebanon
Get the best time to go to Beirut in Lebanon from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Beirut?
When is the best time to go to Beirut? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Beirut are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Beirut has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Beirut a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Beirut in january|
|good weather||Beirut in february|
|good weather||Beirut in march|
|good weather||Beirut in april|
|perfect weather||Beirut in may|
|perfect weather||Beirut in june|
|perfect weather||Beirut in july|
|perfect weather||Beirut in august|
|perfect weather||Beirut in september|
|perfect weather||Beirut in october|
|perfect weather||Beirut in november|
|good weather||Beirut in december|
Weather and climate in Beirut
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Beirut
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Beirut: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lebanon
Beirut appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Lebanon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.