Best time to go to Rhodes for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the perfect time to visit Rhodes from average weather conditions in many locations like Lindos or Ialyssos, below.
When is the best time to go to Rhodes?
When is the best time to go to Rhodes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Rhodes, the weather is good everywhere in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Lindos are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Lindos are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The cities with the best climate are Lindos, Afántou, Faliráki, Ialyssos, Kolymbia, Camiros, Macheria, Monolithos and Petaloudes, with good weather at least 10 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Lindos are July, August and September
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Rhodes for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F to 59°F||
|April||65°F to 67°F||
|August||83°F to 85°F||
|September||79°F to 81°F||
|December||61°F to 63°F||
Best time to travel to Rhodes by cities
The best months to go to Lindos are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Afántou are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Rhodes
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Rhodes and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Lindos, Afántou, Faliráki, Ialyssos and Kolymbia, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go on the island of Rhodes?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Rhodes
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do on the island of Rhodes?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Rhodes reliable?
Climate data for Rhodes has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Rhodes allows us to determine the average for each month in Lindos, Afántou, Faliráki, Ialyssos, Kolymbia, Camiros, Macheria, Monolithos and and 1 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.