Best time to go to Rhodes for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the perfect time to visit Rhodes from average weather conditions in many locations like Lindos or Ialyssos, below.
When is the best time to go to Rhodes?
When is the best time to go to Rhodes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Rhodes, the weather is good everywhere in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Lindos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Lindos are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months in this city are January and December
- The cities with the best climate are Afántou, Faliráki, Kolymbia, Camiros, Macheria, Monolithos, Petaloudes and Kallithea, with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Lindos are July, August and September
Annual weather on the island of Rhodes
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Rhodes for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F to 61°F||tolerable weather*|
|May||68°F to 74°F||perfect weather|
|July||79°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|August||81°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|September||77°F to 83°F||perfect weather|
Best time to travel to Rhodes by cities
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Rhodes
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Rhodes and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Lindos, Afántou, Faliráki, Ialyssos and Kolymbia, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons on the island of Rhodes
Find out when Rhodes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons on the island of Rhodes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, November and December. The number of visitors to Rhodes is high in: June, July, August, September and October.
- Very low season on the island of Rhodes: November and December.
- Low season on the island of Rhodes: January, February, March, April and May.
- High season on the island of Rhodes: June, September and October.
- Peek season on the island of Rhodes: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Rhodes month by month
Where to go on the island of Rhodes?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
What can I do on the island of Rhodes?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping