Best time to go to Bafra Average weather of Bafra, Cyprus
Get the very best time to go to Bafra in Cyprus from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Bafra?
When is the best time to go to Bafra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bafra
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Bafra has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Bafra
For full information about the climate and weather in Bafra a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/61°F||good weather||Bafra in january|
|February||59°F/63°F||good weather||Bafra in february|
|March||61°F/65°F||good weather||Bafra in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Bafra in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Bafra in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bafra in june|
|July||85°F/90°F||perfect weather||Bafra in july|
|August||86°F/90°F||good weather||Bafra in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bafra in september|
|October||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bafra in october|
|November||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Bafra in november|
|December||61°F/65°F||good weather||Bafra in december|
Weather and climate in Bafra
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 4% of the time in march.
- Between april and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains in july about 0in.
- In august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in august about 0in.
- From september to november the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 7% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bafra
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bafra: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bafra
Find out when Bafra has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bafra
- Very low season in Bafra
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Bafra
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, November and December.
- High season in Bafra
The number of visitors to Bafra is high in: June, September and October.
- Peak season in Bafra
The largest number of tourists visiting Bafra is during: July and August.