Best time to go to Kyrenia Average weather of Kyrenia, Cyprus
Find the perfect time to go to Kyrenia in Cyprus from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kyrenia?
When is the best time to go to Kyrenia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kyrenia are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Kyrenia has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Kyrenia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kyrenia in january|
|good weather||Kyrenia in february|
|good weather||Kyrenia in march|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in april|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in may|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in june|
|good weather||Kyrenia in july|
|good weather||Kyrenia in august|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in september|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in october|
|perfect weather||Kyrenia in november|
|good weather||Kyrenia in december|
Weather and climate in Kyrenia
- Between january and february the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 19% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in december about 0.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kyrenia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kyrenia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Kyrenia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.