Best time to go to Nicosia Average weather of Nicosia, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to go to Nicosia in Cyprus from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nicosia?
When is the best time to go to Nicosia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nicosia are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Nicosia has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Nicosia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Nicosia in january|
|good weather||Nicosia in february|
|good weather||Nicosia in march|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in april|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in may|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in june|
|good weather||Nicosia in july|
|good weather||Nicosia in august|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in september|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in october|
|perfect weather||Nicosia in november|
|good weather||Nicosia in december|
Weather and climate in Nicosia
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- In july the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in july about 0in.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- From september to december the climate is favorable. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nicosia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nicosia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Nicosia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.