Best time to go to Famagusta Average weather of Famagusta, Cyprus
Get the very best time to visit Famagusta in Cyprus from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Famagusta?
When is the best time to go to Famagusta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Famagusta
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Famagusta has dry periods in April, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Famagusta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Famagusta in january|
|good weather||Famagusta in february|
|good weather||Famagusta in march|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in april|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in may|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in june|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in july|
|good weather||Famagusta in august|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in september|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in october|
|perfect weather||Famagusta in november|
|good weather||Famagusta in december|
Weather and climate in Famagusta
- Between the months of january and february the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in february about 0.9in.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 2% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Famagusta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Famagusta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Famagusta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.